Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011

Fortuna smiled Pt. 1 - Teil 4

The amusement in his face fainted a bit when he eyed me more thoroughly. "Are you allright? You-" he paused, then snickered, and added, "you definitely look like shit. Do you feel unwell?" He made two steps forward, his sensually shaped hand hovering right next to my right upper arm. He seemed ready to grab and hold me should I decide to faint like a damsel in distress, but yet hesitant to just get a hold on me and carry me off.

Even though my vision greyed for a moment, his alarmed pose made me smile happily. Somewhere in ether the gods must have felt generous to send me such a sweet guy. "I'm allright I guess." I mumbled, and blinked a few times. His eyes told me that I had been quiet for longer than I could account for, his eyelids tightened in concern for my well-being.
"Okay, maybe I feel a bit unsteady, but it's not that bad. I just ate a spoiled oyster, that's all." I elucidated, feeling pretty eloquent to have formed a full explanation without throwing up.
When his face fell I suddenly worried.

"You have possible fish poisoning, and actually say you're allright?" he echoed, blinking astounded, and his cute concern for me made me let go of the wash basin to show him I actually felt allright. It was one of my lesser genius ideas.

"It's not that bad-" I started, then my intestines went rampage again and made me gasp for air as I toppled over.
The last thing I felt were his strong arms around my chest, and my vomit sloshing all over his beautiful hand, then everything went black.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen