Sonntag, 10. April 2011

Shapeshifter Pt. 2 - Teil 2

Gulping down a mouthful of sticky saliva I slowly rose, holding up my hands to keep him from putting a bullet into my head. "Sorry, I was distracted." I muttered when the cold pressure of the gun disappeared. How was I supposed to explain the intriguing allure of scent to someone who couldn't even smell the tracks mice had left next to his wardrobes? Then again, how could I have missed the strong aroma of fresh hot coffee right behind me? As soon as I didn't fear for my life anymore it hit me like a sledgehammer. He hadn't snuck up on me, he actually had brought two cups of coffee, placed them on the coffee table behind me, and THEN pulled a gun without me noticing him. Jesus, did I feel stupid!
Pushing the Gun between his Belt and the waistband he grabbed my wrist, snickered at my sheepish look and pulled me back to the couch resolutely. "Now don't look so sullen. Your naive fascination was kinda cute. But it's just a trunk, and it won't kill you if it gets angry, I will. Now sit and drink your coffee like a well-mannered guest is supposed to."
Too baffled to resist I let him push me down onto the couch and automatically grabbed one of the mugs, already dreading the possibility of unsweetened hot beverage. I was positively surprised when i tasted a good amount of sugar in the first sip I tentatively took - he did seem to get me quite fast. Nearly purring I closed my eyes, savoring the taste as I sipped and swallowed, feeling more alive with every second.

"You're strange, ya know that?"

I twitched in shock and nearly coughed out the good coffee when he spoke. Had I spaced out again? "I think I have a concussion." I mumbled swallowing hastily, and set the cup down cautiously, eyes cast down as I blushed. "And I'm not strange, I just like coffee." And scenting, but I didn't say that out loud. He already thought I was nuts anyways.

"You do realise that you are naked and partially hard?" he asked, a small smile tugging at his kissable, pale lips. He surprised me once again by saving both coffee mugs just in time when I bumped the coffee table as I jumped up. Grabbing the unicorn to hide my crotch I scampered around looking for my clothes, and my face got hot from embarassment. Jeans, trousers, there had to be something I could put on before I died of shame!
I heard a clicking sound when the coffeecups were put back on the table, then a piece of black and white colored cloth hit my face. "You won't be able to wear that for long, but since I plan to finish my coffee before I jump you, you can put that on - for now." he said.
My breath hitched, but I didn't respond to his infuriating calmness. Eyes cast down I simply put down the unicorn and put on the pair of... what in the name of god? The piece of clothing he had given me was some kind of rough cloth shaped like leggings from the knees down. The upper part resembled very tight clad jeans that sat low on my hipbones and hugged my ass with a loving grip. Either it was at least one size too small for me, or it was meant to show off my body in a way even I found slutty. At least it covered my more intimate parts, but the bulge of my cock showed quite nicely through the material. Nevertheless I didn't dare object to his choice of garment, so I picked up the poor unicorn, put it back on the couch and sat down next to it.
Now that I had at least some piece of clothing on my skin I immediately started to feel better, calmer, ready to do the one thing I subconciously hadn't dared to do yet. I let my shoulders sag with forced relaxation and in return a pleasant tingle marched through my stomach, rewarding me for my bravery. Then I inhaled deeply and raised my eyes to meet his steely gaze.

Arctic blue. The color of glacial ice. A hint of clouds cought in a tempest. His irises had an unearthly draw to them, never wavering, pupils dilating ever so often in time with his heartbeat. While his body seemed to be totally at ease, the twitching in his eyes gave his nervousness away, and I felt my own pulse speed up in joy over my discovery. I caught myself leaning forward when I tried to decipher the emotions in his eyes, totally engrossed with their hypnotic qualities.

"Noom."

His voice startled me once more, and I quickly averted my eyes. "Excuse me?" I mumbled, picked up my cup and took another sip. Everything he said seemed to get me off-balance, and I started to feel pretty stupid. At least my vocabulary hadn't decreased to grunting yet, but if he kept confusing me like this it would happen sooner or later.

"That's my name. Noom." he repeated, while his eyes took the grand tour over my body again. His ogling wiped out my relaxation within seconds.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen